Download the Calgary International Children’s Festival Outdoor and Indoor Site Maps here.
Underground parking is available at Arts Commons, situated at 829 Macleod Trail SE. The entrance is between 9th & 8th Avenues; accessible from the far left lane of Macleod Trail northbound. Click here for Arts Commons parkade rates.
Other parking options include:
- City Hall Parkade at 322 – 9 Ave SE.
- Telus Convention Centre parkade situated off 1st Street SE between 7th & 8th Avenue.
- Lot 19 behind City Hall at 800 – 3 St SE.
- Tower (Palliser) Parkade at 125 9th Ave SW.
- Open air parking lots in the 200, 300 and 400 blocks on the south side of 9th Avenue SE.
- The CORE and Holt Renfrew Parkades on 8th Avenue and 4th Street SW.
Visit Downtown Calgary’s interactive parking map, which includes the live Calgary Parking Authority Park Plus feed to show real time parking lot spots and street parking availability.
Please note that parking fees and hours are subject to change. For details call 403.537.7000 or go to www.calgaryparking.com.
The C-Train LRT runs along 7th Avenue, one block north of Arts Commons. If travelling eastbound, get off at either Centre Street Station or City Hall Station. If traveling westbound, get off at City Hall Station.
There are also a number of bus routes that drop off and pick up within on block of Arts Commons. Please refer to Calgary Transit’s website for the most up to date route information.